61. I’m an unconventional romantic. I don’t want or expect a prince to save me, but I do believe whole heartedly in the power of love.
62. I started to figure out relatively early on (early high school) that I didn’t actually want to be like everyone else.
63. I love and soothe and communicate as much if not more through touch as I do with written or verbal communication.
64. I have a fascination with Northern Africa and the Middle East, they seem like an imaginary land out of a book.
65. I love to wander. I want to see something new and I want to do so without much of itinerary if we make one at all.
66. I know my limits; I know when enough is enough.
67. I have a secret (not so secret) love for math. Always have, likely always will.
68. — but please god don’t make me take a Biology course. Natural Science and I are not friends.
69. I’m on a quest for more: more experiences, more knowledge, more connections.
70. The overriding desire for my life is to love and be loved in return.
71. Every time my over idealistic side gets it’s ass kicked, I vow to be more reasonable going forward.
72. — and by some small miracle, I manage to do so without losing an ounce of hope. For good and for bad, I suppose.
73. I can be oddly outgoing when need be, despite the wish to be away from people and public places.
74. I do get upset and overwhelmed, but I’m brought back when I realized how much I do have going for me.
75. I feel my best when I’ve just finished a ride and my muscles ache ever so slightly and my hair is wild from the wind.
76. I love a good snuggle.
77. I have such high hopes for all aspects of my life. Sometimes they’re met, other times they are not. But I remain hopeful.
78. I have an incredible imagination and love to let it run away with the rest of my mind from time to time.
79. I have such varied skills and interests there will always be work out there for me.
80. I love my body. It is scarred up and far from perfect; but it’s brought me through quite a bit.
What do you love most about yourself? What do you think someone else would write on your list?